The Business Strategy module is designed to provide the participants with an aggressive competitive experience in Strategy. The latest, cutting-edge practice and tools will be discussed and shared. The goal is to equip the practicing executive in a way to make him / her more deliberate and effective in their practice of strategy. Business Strategy is a mindset that is essentially wrapped around the fundamental goal of profiting through creating value in the marketplace.
This requires a professional knowledge of market dynamics, competitors’ capabilities and customer-relationship-management. A primary goal of this executive session is to provide a throrough familiarity with advanced tools and techniques of the business strategy function.
After completing the course the participant will be able to:
use cutting-edge tools to create market value
understand the specific ways of driving business ROI
identify and leverage of organizational strategic assets
carry out an industry-level business strategy analysis
carry out an organization-level business strategy analysis
carry out a product-level business strategy analysis
ENAE Business School is very conscious of the fact that every teaching institution is built by all and must be very careful about participant selection right from the very start by analysing their CV, qualification certificates, admission exam and through a personal interview of the student by the program director. Depending on the program,ENAE Business School carries out tests to evaluate language competence.
Most of our students come from the business world about 80% of ENAE’s students are graduate professionals and executives who wish to update their knowledge and improve their skills. These students come from different academic backgrounds mostly engeneering, business, law, economics, communication and humanities.
We encourage young and talented graduates with entrepreneur spirit to be involved in our programs as a fast track to achieve their goals in the business World.
1. Strategic Business & Basics: Macro-level Strategy module
a. The top 10 market trends and drivers
This is an introductory module that identitifes the key market drivers. The concept of Business Strategy is all,about employing the appropriate strategy for a given competitive climate. Hence the very first step in implementing strategy is a correct identification of the business trends.
b. STRATEGIC TOOL: Market Sector Analysis
This is the macro-level aspect of business strategy, providing an in-depth understanding of the market dynamics. Thus, we need to employ a “wide-angle” lens to get the big-picture. That’s exactly what the Market Sector Analysis tool does.
2. Strategic Business Planning: Mid-level Strategy module
a. Understanding the concept of value
In this module we fully understand the meaning of creating and delivering value to customers. The word value has become a frequently used jargon in corporate circles. We will discuss, in a practical manner, what value means, where it is located and how and when it is created. As we get a better handle on the concept of value, we will also learn the practical ways in which markets generally work.
b. STRATEGIC TOOL: Value-Chain Analysis
A hands-on tool to create and deliver customer value. This is a propriety tool and participants will learn how to use this mid-level strategic tool and apply it specifically to their companies and products.
c. STRATEGIC TOOL: UpdatedPortfolio Analysis
A general strategy tool used for capturing data at the mid-level. Participants will learn from using live case-studies the applciation of this tool.
3. Strategic Customer & Product Management : Micro-level Strategy Module
a. STRATEGIC TOOL: CRM Template
A proprietary tool to capture customer data and diagnose marketing bottle-necks. In this module the particiapnts wil better understand the factors that derail marketing strategies.
b. STRATEGIC TOOL:Product-Life-Cycle Analysis
4. Strategic Revenue Management
a. STRATEGIC TOOL: Multi-Part
b. STRATEGIC TOOL: Block Booking
Specified time period: This course has and extension of 15 contact hours.
Timetable: This course is delivered on Friday from 16:30 h. to 21:30 h. and Saturday from 9:00 h. to 14:00 h.
Place and Address: Edif. ENAE. Campus Universitario de Espinardo 30100 Espinardo Murcia- Spain
1. Theoretical presentations alternated with practical exposure so as to see their relationship with results in business. The interrelation between theory and practice is a methodology in which students must be involved. This methodological issue will be used for both business executives and professionals, and for recent graduates who want to join the same course.
2. Several case studies are sent from those that companies have been facing in real life for students, with the relevant knowledge acquired, to do the analysis between the different lines of action that may arise and choose the one considered more realistic and adjusted to the case. The student should become accustomed to making decisions and understand the implications of them.
3. Case studies and readings will be sent to participants through the virtual campus. At the same time chat forums or debate centres may be created on campus or virtual in which the views of the participants will be contrasted. . These tools will be used by the students to contrast their different points of view.
4. Virtual Campus is a tool that allows a much more fluid relationship between students and teachers at personal and on line level.
5. Teaching the course will take into account how the student intends to apply the knowledge acquired to the final project at the end of the Master.
Are you interested? Obtain the following benefits:
Price: 350 €
ENAE Business School offers the following discounts:
Partner companies of FUERM, their workers, and the members of Asociacion de Antiguos Alumnos of ENAE Business School will obtain a 10% of discount.
If the amount of the program is paid by your company through the credit offered by the Tripartite Foundation you may recover all or part of the amount of the program in ENAE Business School, discounting the amount to be credited for the payment of social insurance.
Part of the amount paid of our training programs, in-person and In Company, could be recovered through the Tripartite Foundation (only Spanish companies).
Ask us for more information. We make the process for obtaining the discounts to all those students who request it, at no additional cost to your training.
This program is part of a Master that has limited availability. Taking this course will provide you great oportunities for expanding your professional networks. Final admission decision is reserved to ENAE Business School on the basis of prerequisites established for the course, room availability and specific group profile required.