The Internet has become an indispensable tool for any company, especially those that operate at an international level, where the value provided by the Internet is multiplied, as they can carry out actions all over the world without leaving the office.
Internet accompanies the process of internationalization of a company in its different phases, and even, at present, is used to reach foreign markets as the main channel.
Online marketing is reinvented when it has to operate in different markets, where the product or service is adapted, where there is a client from another culture, a different demography and geography, and where promotion and online advertising actions are supported with different tools.
The concept of international digital marketing, which encompasses the different actions on the Internet that a company can do, such as strategies in search engines or social networks, are concepts that are currently on the lips of many companies, and the market demands professionals with knowledge in this regard.
This course provides the tools and knowledge necessary to incorporate the Internet in the analysis and decision-making within the field of marketing and international business.
The participants, when they finish the sessions, will be able to:
Specified time period: This course has and extension of 20 contact ours at ENAE premises.
Timetable: This course is delivered on Friday from 16:30 h. to 21:30 h. and Saturday from 9:00 h. to 14:00 h.
Place and Address:
Edif. ENAE. Campus Universitario de Espinardo 30100 Espinardo Murcia- Spain.
This program is part of a Master that has limited availability. Taking this course will provide you great oportunities for expanding your professional networks.
Final admission decision is reserved to ENAE Business School on the basis of prerequisites established for the course, room availability and specific group profile required.
1. Theoretical presentations alternated with practical exposure so as to see their relationship with results in business. The interrelation between theory and practice is a methodology in which students must be involved. This methodological issue will be used for both business executives and professionals, and for recent graduates who want to join the same course.
2. Several case studies are sent from those that companies have been facing in real life for students, with the relevant knowledge acquired, to do the analysis between the different lines of action that may arise and choose the one considered more realistic and adjusted to the case. The student should become accustomed to making decisions and understand the implications of them.
3. Case studies and readings will be sent to participants through the virtual campus. At the same time chat forums or debate centres may be created on campus or virtual in which the views of the participants will be contrasted. . These tools will be used by the students to contrast their different points of view.
4. Virtual Campus is a tool that allows a much more fluid relationship between students and teachers at personal and on line level.
5. Teaching the course will take into account how the student intends to apply the knowledge acquired to the final project at the end of the Master.
What is the best strategy for my company? Definition of key selection and action points in search engines by country.
The natural / organic positioning in search engines (SEO); from the analysis of our web, to the positioning in first page.
CPC advertising campaigns in Google (SEM); Creation of a Google AdWords campaign in any country in the world, concepts, configuration, activation and optimization techniques.
What is the best strategy in my company; definition of key selection and action points in social networks by country and language.
Promotion and advertising actions in Social Networks by country; how an exporting company, depending on the country, client and product or service, uses Linkedin, Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, Instagram and others...from the objectives to the creation of a CPC campaign.
Google Analytics operation and configuration.
Other web analytics tools in 2.0.
Creation of an action control panel, in order to achieve a return on investment.