Sales are the biggest and toughest challenge that all companies face. In the current sales areas is without a doubt that needs more attention, effort and dedication.
Changes in the markets in recent years have been very deep and with this new environment, managers and entrepreneurs ask questions like, what are the needs of customers?, and what trading strategy should I follow?, how do I have to organize my business structure? What are the new trends and new markets? , etc
To provide answers to these questions and others about this exciting field, this course has been prepared so that the managers can design their own strategy and be able to adapt to the area where they are.
This course is essentially practical, examples and cases that are presented correspond to real issues that have been in business and subsequent decision making.
At this point, students can create their own sales plan and effectively use the various tools available in the area to obtain, retain and satisfy customers as essential to the survival of any company.
After completing the course the student will be able to:
- To know in depth the different concepts and tools in the commercial management of a company.
- Learn how to create a sales plan and make better business decisions to ensure compliance with the plan.
- Get business vision and direction for the creation of effective sales teams capable of finding new business opportunities and new markets.
ENAE Business School is very conscious of the fact that every teaching institution is built by all and must be very careful about participant selection right from the very start by analysing their CV, qualification certificates, admission exam and through a personal interview of the student by the program director. Depending on the program, ENAE Business School carries out tests to evaluate language competence.
Most of our students come from the business world about 80% of ENAE’s students are graduate professionals and executives who wish to update their knowledge and improve their skills. These students come from different academic backgrounds mostly engeneering, business, law, economics, communication and humanities.
We encourage young and talented graduates with entrepreneur spirit to be involved in our programs as a fast track to achieve their goals in the business World.
1. Building efficient sales teams
2. Requirements for sales management
3. Skills for successful sales manager
4. The sales plan, process and results
5. Organizing the sales force
6. Strategies and tactics in the organization of internal communication
EXCELLENCE IN SALES
1. A winning model in competitive markets
2. Capabilities and resources
3. Dedicated leadership in sales
4. How to create an organization that knows itself
5. Business skills of a General Director to manage the team successfully
TRADE MARKETING, DIRECT MARKETING AND CRM
1. Functions and applications in the company of all marketing tools to increase sales
2. Strategies for loyalty and customers satisfaction as a key to business survival in the future
STRATEGIC VISION IN SALES IN ORGANIZATIONS
1. Formulation and implementation of business strategy
2. Management in making business decisions
Specified time period: This course has and extension of 20 contact hours at ENAE premises.
Timetable: This course is delivered on Friday from 16:30 h. to 21:30h. and Saturday from 9:00 h. to 14:00 h.
Place and Address:
Edif. ENAE. Campus Universitario de Espinardo 30100 Espinardo Murcia- Spain
1. Theoretical presentations alternated with practical exposure so as to see their relationship with results in business. The interrelation between theory and practice is a methodology in which students must be involved. This methodological issue will be used for both business executives and professionals, and for recent graduates who want to join the same course.
2. Several case studies are sent from those that companies have been facing in real life for students, with the relevant knowledge acquired, to do the analysis between the different lines of action that may arise and choose the one considered more realistic and adjusted to the case. The student should become accustomed to making decisions and understand the implications of them.
3. Case studies and readings will be sent to participants through the virtual campus. At the same time chat forums or debate centres may be created on campus or virtual in which the views of the participants will be contrasted. . These tools will be used by the students to contrast their different points of view.
4. Virtual Campus is a tool that allows a much more fluid relationship between students and teachers at personal and on line level.
5. Teaching the course will take into account how the student intends to apply the knowledge acquired to the final project at the end of the Master.
Are you interested? Obtain the following benefits:
Price: 390 €
ENAE Business School offers the following discounts:
Partner companies of FUERM, their workers, and the members of Asociacion de Antiguos Alumnos of ENAE Business School will obtain a 10% of discount.
If the amount of the program is paid by your company through the credit offered by the Tripartite Foundation you may recover all or part of the amount of the program in ENAE Business School, discounting the amount to be credited for the payment of social insurance.
Part of the amount paid of our training programs, in-person and In Company, could be recovered through the Tripartite Foundation (only Spanish companies).
Ask us for more information. We make the process for obtaining the discounts to all those students who request it, at no additional cost to your training.
This program is part of a Master that has limited availability. Taking this course will provide you great oportunities for expanding your professional networks. Final admission decision is reserved to ENAE Business School on the basis of prerequisites established for the course, room availability and specific group profile required.