After completing the course the participant will be able to:
ENAE Business School is very conscious of the fact that every teaching institution is built by all and must be very careful about participant selection right from the very start by analysing their CV, qualification certificates, admission exam and through a personal interview of the student by the program director. Depending on the program, ENAE Business School carries out tests to evaluate language competence.
Most of our students come from the business world about 80% of ENAE’s students are graduate professionals and executives who wish to update their knowledge and improve their skills. These students come from different academic backgrounds mostly engeneering, business, law, economics, communication and humanities.
We encourage young and talented graduates with entrepreneur spirit to be involved in our programs as a fast track to achieve their goals in the business World.
ANALYSIS AND INTERPRETATION OF ECONOMIC AND FINANCIAL PARAMETERS
1.Interpretation of financial statements
2. Concept of economic and financial position
3. Where are the companies according to their economic and financial position
4. On balance, a good gauge of financial position
4.1. Interpretation of non - current investments.
4.2. Interpretation of funding sources.
4.3. Suitability of investments with their sources.
5. Income statements as a measure of economic status.
5.1. Interpretation of the items that comprises the exploitation.
5.2. Benefit levels.
6. Messages from the income statement.
DIAGNOSIS OF ECONOMIC AND FINANCIAL HEALTH
1. The key economic and financial diagnosis.
2. The Model of Economic and Financial Position (EFP).
2.1. The natural impact (inertial forces) that are permanently placed on companies.
2.2. The basic directions of development of economic and financial position.
2.3. The tidal effect of collapse in the economic and financial position.
2.4. Strategic and Tactical movements in the economic -financial position (EFP).
3. The messages emerging from the economic - financial position and guidelines fro management improvement.
4. The position of liquidity, solvency, indebtedness of the company and financial coverage.
5. Own or external financing, what variables depend on.
6. The economic function of financial leverage.
7. The economic and strategic conception of the company.
8. The dual approach of financial performance: half industrial, half banker.
9. Growth parameters and quality.
MEASURES PROPOSED FOR IMPROVEMENT
1.The messages in the course of evolution of the EFP in the context of diagnosis.
2. The economic and financial conditions
4. Measures to improve the economic position
5. Measures aimed at improving the financial position
6. Major alarms on the state improvement plan.
7. Proposal for an action plan for improvement: action scripts.
Specified time period: This course has and extension of 20 contact hours at ENAE premises.
Timetable: This course is delivered on Wednesday and Thursday from 16:30 h. to 21:30h.
Place and Address:
Edif. ENAE. Campus Universitario de Espinardo 30100 Espinardo Murcia- Spain
1. Theoretical presentations alternated with practical exposure so as to see their relationship with results in business. The interrelation between theory and practice is a methodology in which students must be involved. This methodological issue will be used for both business executives and professionals, and for recent graduates who want to join the same course.
2. Several case studies are sent from those that companies have been facing in real life for students, with the relevant knowledge acquired, to do the analysis between the different lines of action that may arise and choose the one considered more realistic and adjusted to the case. The student should become accustomed to making decisions and understand the implications of them.
3. Case studies and readings will be sent to participants through the virtual campus. At the same time chat forums or debate centres may be created on campus or virtual in which the views of the participants will be contrasted. . These tools will be used by the students to contrast their different points of view.
4. Virtual Campus is a tool that allows a much more fluid relationship between students and teachers at personal and on line level.
5. Teaching the course will take into account how the student intends to apply the knowledge acquired to the final project at the end of the Master.
Are you interested? Obtain the following benefits:
Price: 390 €
ENAE Business School offers the following discounts:
Partner companies of FUERM, their workers, and the members of Asociacion de Antiguos Alumnos of ENAE Business School will obtain a 10% of discount.
If the amount of the program is paid by your company through the credit offered by the Tripartite Foundation you may recover all or part of the amount of the program in ENAE Business School, discounting the amount to be credited for the payment of social insurance.
Part of the amount paid of our training programs, in-person and In Company, could be recovered through the Tripartite Foundation (only Spanish companies).
Ask us for more information. We make the process for obtaining the discounts to all those students who request it, at no additional cost to your training.
This program is part of a Master that has limited availability. Taking this course will provide you great oportunities for expanding your professional networks. Final admission decision is reserved to ENAE Business School on the basis of prerequisites established for the course, room availability and specific group profile required.