The purpose of this course is to give the participant a thorough understanding and practice of the taxes on the consumption, and is linked to economic activities promoted by businesses and professionals.
The main studied figure is the Value Added Tax, which is not only configured as a tax on consumption, but also as a requirement to belong to the European Union. In this regard it is noteworthy that the regulations governing the tax are a simple transportation into our national law of the relevant EU directives. This reality makes that the knowledge of Spanish VAT, implies knowledge of the regulations governing this tax in other EU countries.
The study of the Value Added Tax is structured around the most common existing reporting model, the 303, distinguishing between the payable VAT in the one hand and the deductible input VAT on the other. In this first block, there is a new distinction that is shaped by the three existing taxable events: the supply of goods and services (internal operations), the intra – community acquisitions and imports. These last two taxable events, along with the inverse operations (intra – community supplies and exports), and the supply and acquisitions of services, in which there are involved non – resident elements, take place outside of the territory of application of the tax, make up, at the same time, an important element of study and may be called as the charge of trafficking in goods and services. This area is dedicated a significant number of hours of the total corresponding to the course, given the importance and growing internationalization of economic transactions by companies and professionals.
Thorough knowledge of the value added tax also requires the study of the special arrangements that incorporates Spanish law, and the rest of the formal obligations imposed in addition to the presentation of statements, concerns businessmen and professionals, given the eminently practical dimension intended in this course.
The consumption tax on economic activities is not limited to the Value Added Tax, but needs to be completed with the unique figures of especial taxes, that also taxed it, but only for certain products. Also in this case community rules are a reference point in much of the figures, in the mainly so – called “manufacturing”. Given the complexity of these charges, we do not aspire to a knowledge as comprehensive as in respect of value added tax, but the need one for the appropriate decision - making by business and professionals of tax advice.
After completing the course the participant will be able to:
ENAE Business School is very conscious of the fact that every teaching institution is built by all and must be very careful about participant selection right from the very start by analysing their CV, qualification certificates, admission exam and through a personal interview of the student by the program director. Depending on the program, ENAE Business School carries out tests to evaluate language competence.
Most of our students come from the business world about 80% of ENAE’s students are graduate professionals and executives who wish to update their knowledge and improve their skills. These students come from different academic backgrounds mostly engeneering, business, law, economics, communication and humanities.
We encourage young and talented graduates with entrepreneur spirit to be involved in our programs as a fast track to achieve their goals in the business World.
VALUE ADDED TAX
1. Internal operations I
1.1 Deliveries and subjected services
1.2 Non subjected
1.3 Self consumption
1.4 Exemptions on internal operations
2. Internal operations II
2.1 Place of taxable transactions
3. Internal operations III
3.1 Accrual tax
3.2 Tax base
3.4 Tax impact
3.5 Tax rates
4. Intra Communitarian Operations I
4.1 Delivery and acquisitions
4.2 Operations related to supplies and acquisitions
5. Intra Communitarian Operations II
5.1 Special schemes
5.2 Intra Communitarian transport
5.3 The Intrastat
6. Imports / Exports
8. Returns and formal duties
9. Special schemes
9.2 Agriculture and fisheries
9.3 Used goods
9.4 Travel agents
9.5 Charge equivalence
9.6 Electronic supplied services
9.7 Special arrangements fro group entities
1. Excise duty, nature, characteristics and basic rules
2. Excise manufacturing:
2.1 List and reference to the objective realm
2.2 Common provisions
2.3 Taxes on alcohol and alcoholic beverages
2.4 Tax on oil
2.5 Tax on manufactured tobacco
2.6 Tax on electricity
2.7 Violations and penalties
2.8 Validation and payment of tax
2.9 Formal requirements
2.10 Activities and business control
3. Excise tax on certain mean of transport
4. Excise on coal
Specified time period: This course has and extension of 60 contact ours at ENAE premises.
Timetable: This course is delivered on Monday and Tuesday from 16:30 h. to 21:30 h.
Place and Address: Edif. ENAE. Campus Universitario de Espinardo 30100 Espinardo Murcia- Spain
1. Theoretical presentations alternated with practical exposure so as to see their relationship with results in business. The interrelation between theory and practice is a methodology in which students must be involved. This methodological issue will be used for both business executives and professionals, and for recent graduates who want to join the same course.
2. Several case studies are sent from those that companies have been facing in real life for students, with the relevant knowledge acquired, to do the analysis between the different lines of action that may arise and choose the one considered more realistic and adjusted to the case. The student should become accustomed to making decisions and understand the implications of them.
3. Case studies and readings will be sent to participants through the virtual campus. At the same time chat forums or debate centres may be created on campus or virtual in which the views of the participants will be contrasted. . These tools will be used by the students to contrast their different points of view.
4. Virtual Campus is a tool that allows a much more fluid relationship between students and teachers at personal and on line level.
5. Teaching the course will take into account how the student intends to apply the knowledge acquired to the final project at the end of the Master.
Are you interested? Obtain the following benefits:
Price: 1.200 €
ENAE Business School offers the following discounts:
Partner companies of FUERM, their workers, and the members of Asociacion de Antiguos Alumnos of ENAE Business School will obtain a 10% of discount.
If the amount of the program is paid by your company through the credit offered by the Tripartite Foundation you may recover all or part of the amount of the program in ENAE Business School, discounting the amount to be credited for the payment of social insurance.
Part of the amount paid of our training programs, in-person and In Company, could be recovered through the Tripartite Foundation (only Spanish companies).
Ask us for more information. We make the process for obtaining the discounts to all those students who request it, at no additional cost to your training.
This program is part of a Master that has limited availability. Taking this course will provide you great oportunities for expanding your professional networks. Final admission decision is reserved to ENAE Business School on the basis of prerequisites established for the course, room availability and specific group profile required.