At ENAE Business School, we look for students who share our mission and institutional values. We are looking for recent graduates, who are motivated and dynamic, who have an entrepreneurial spirit, who believe in teamwork and who have excellent academic and professional track records.
Your application will be immeasurably improved by a detailed explanation not only of your academic and professional record but also your career aspirations and the motivating factors which have driven you to wish to study an ENAE programme. They will help our admissions committee correctly evaluate your application.
Together with your application, please provide the following documentation:
- A letter explaining your motivation for applying (between 200 and 500 words)
- Your CV
- Academic records issued by the universities you studied at
- Accreditation of at least 18 months professional experience (depending on the programme)
- Two letters of recommendation
- GMAT score certificate or the results of the ENAE Business School entry test