This course has a dual focus. First, it introduces several personal selling approaches and sales management concepts and theories required for effective organization and management of the salesforce internationally. Second, by using a hands on approach it provides opportunities for applying several analytical methods and techniques pertaining to the organization, management and evaluation of the sales effort. In addition, knowledge and concepts of sales management is applied for the development and implementation of international sales strategies.
The main objectives of the course are to:
Learning outcomes: At the end of this module students’ should be able to:
ENAE Business School is very conscious of the fact that every teaching institution is built by all and must be very careful about participant selection right from the very start by analysing their CV, qualification certificates, admission exam and through a personal interview of the student by the program director. Depending on the program, ENAE Business School carries out tests to evaluate language competence.
Most of our students come from the business world about 80% of ENAE’s students are graduate professionals and executives who wish to update their knowledge and improve their skills. These students come from different academic backgrounds mostly engeneering, business, law, economics, communication and humanities.
We encourage young and talented graduates with entrepreneur spirit to be involved in our programs as a fast track to achieve their goals in the business World.
The main themes to be covered are:
The module schedule is as follows:
INTRODUCTION TO INTERNATIONAL PERSONAL SELLING
1. International Personal Selling defined
2. Types of International Salespeople
3. Activities of International Salespeople
4. The International Sales Process
THE INTERNATIONAL SALES MANAGEMENT
1. International Sales Management defined
2. Schools of thought and issues on Strategic Management
3. Challenges and opportunities
THE INTERNATIONAL MARKETING RESEARCH
1. Purpose of International Marketing Research
2. Process and Evaluation of Marketing Research
3. Applications of Marketing Research in Sales
1. Culture defined
2. Components of culture
3. The impact of culture on International Sales Management
ORGANISATIONAL STRUCTURES AND RELATIONSHIPS
1. Organisational types
2. Sales organisation structures
3. Sales force deployment
4. Developing forecasts
MANAGING THE SALES EFFORT INTERNATIONALLY
1. Recruitment and selection
2. Developing International Salespeople
3. Supervising the sales effort
EVALUATING AND CONTROLLING PERFORMANCE
1. The control process
2. Criteria for evaluation
3. Performance outcomes and job satisfaction
4. Sales revenues, cost, and profitability analysis
Specified time period: This course has and extension of 15 contact ours at ENAE premises.
Timetable: This course is delivered on Friday from 16:30 h. to 21:30 h. and Saturday from 9:00 h. to 14:00 h.
Place and Address:
Edif. ENAE. Campus Universitario de Espinardo 30100 Espinardo Murcia- Spain
1. Theoretical presentations alternated with practical exposure so as to see their relationship with results in business. The interrelation between theory and practice is a methodology in which students must be involved. This methodological issue will be used for both business executives and professionals, and for recent graduates who want to join the same course.
2. Several case studies are sent from those that companies have been facing in real life for students, with the relevant knowledge acquired, to do the analysis between the different lines of action that may arise and choose the one considered more realistic and adjusted to the case. The student should become accustomed to making decisions and understand the implications of them.
3. Case studies and readings will be sent to participants through the virtual campus. At the same time chat forums or debate centres may be created on campus or virtual in which the views of the participants will be contrasted. . These tools will be used by the students to contrast their different points of view.
4. Virtual Campus is a tool that allows a much more fluid relationship between students and teachers at personal and on line level.
5. Teaching the course will take into account how the student intends to apply the knowledge acquired to the final project at the end of the Master.
Are you interested? Obtain the following benefits:
Price: 350 €
ENAE Business School offers the following discounts:
Partner companies of FUERM, their workers, and the members of Asociacion de Antiguos Alumnos of ENAE Business School will obtain a 10% of discount.
If the amount of the program is paid by your company through the credit offered by the Tripartite Foundation you may recover all or part of the amount of the program in ENAE Business School, discounting the amount to be credited for the payment of social insurance.
Part of the amount paid of our training programs, in-person and In Company, could be recovered through the Tripartite Foundation (only Spanish companies).
Ask us for more information. We make the process for obtaining the discounts to all those students who request it, at no additional cost to your training.
This program is part of a Master that has limited availability. Taking this course will provide you great oportunities for expanding your professional networks. Final admission decision is reserved to ENAE Business School on the basis of prerequisites established for the course, room availability and specific group profile required.