After completing the course the participant will be able to:
To do this,
At the end of the module we should be clear that the financing of operations and projects is not an isolated and tight element, but instead is linked to all aspects of a project (technical, logistical, commercial etc)… So the funding offered by the exporter or investor to his / her customer, becomes a differentiating element and often decisive for the signing and execution of a commercial contract.
ENAE Business School is very conscious of the fact that every teaching institution is built by all and must be very careful about participant selection right from the very start by analysing their CV, qualification certificates, admission exam and through a personal interview of the student by the program director. Depending on the program, ENAE Business School carries out tests to evaluate language competence.
Most of our students come from the business world about 80% of ENAE’s students are graduate professionals and executives who wish to update their knowledge and improve their skills. These students come from different academic backgrounds mostly engeneering, business, law, economics, communication and humanities.
We encourage young and talented graduates with entrepreneur spirit to be involved in our programs as a fast track to achieve their goals in the business World.
FIEM CREDITS. FUNDS FOR INTERNATIONALIZING A COMPANY
1. Brief introduction to the OECD consensus
2. Terms and conditions of FIEM
3. Projects to be financed bt the FIEM
4. Approval procedure
5. Systems for the awarding of projects and controls by the administration
6. Mixed credits
7. Case: water sector projects in Honduras
COMMERCIAL LOANS TO EXPORT UNDER THE TERMS OF OECD CONSENSUS
1. Main characteristics
2. Credit buyer
3. CESCE coverage
4. ICO participation through CARI
5. Funding base and product flexibility
6. Brazil CVRD case
7. Approval procedure
8. The supervisory body
9. Accompanying commercial credits
10. Case Electrical: electrical distribution projects in Romania
11. Other applicable policies to these CESCE operations
12. Multisource credits
13. Insurance works and work abroad
14. Supplier credit
15. Zafarana case: wind project in Egypt
BILATERAL INSTRUMENTS THAT SUPPORT SPANISH INVESTMENTS ABROAD
1. Basics of financing investments and Project Finance
2. Products through ICO
2.1 ICO internationalization
2.2 PROINVEX Program
3. Products through COFIDES
3.3 European Financing Partners
4. Products by ICEX and European institutions
4.1 PAPI Program
4.2 Prospinver Program
5. Products through CESCE
5.1 Investment Policy
5.2 Project Finance Policy
6. REMSA case
DESCRIPTION OF THE MULTILATERAL AGENCIES AND THEIR PRODUCTS
1. Main Institutions
2. Types of operations they support
3. Public sector versus private sector
4. The role of Spain and the opportunities that entities represent for Spanish companies.
5. Consultancy funds
6. Project cycle
7. Development Capital funds and seed funds
8. Hermosillo, Mexico case
9. Rice husk plant in Thailand
Specified time period: This course has and extension of 20 contact ours at ENAE premises.
Timetable: This course is delivered on Friday from 16:30 h. to 21:30 h. and Saturday from 9:00 h. to 14:00 h.
Place and Address: Edif. ENAE. Campus Universitario de Espinardo 30100 Espinardo Murcia- Spain
1. Theoretical presentations alternated with practical exposure so as to see their relationship with results in business. The interrelation between theory and practice is a methodology in which students must be involved. This methodological issue will be used for both business executives and professionals, and for recent graduates who want to join the same course.
2. Several case studies are sent from those that companies have been facing in real life for students, with the relevant knowledge acquired, to do the analysis between the different lines of action that may arise and choose the one considered more realistic and adjusted to the case. The student should become accustomed to making decisions and understand the implications of them.
3. Case studies and readings will be sent to participants through the virtual campus. At the same time chat forums or debate centres may be created on campus or virtual in which the views of the participants will be contrasted. . These tools will be used by the students to contrast their different points of view.
4. Virtual Campus is a tool that allows a much more fluid relationship between students and teachers at personal and on line level.
5. Teaching the course will take into account how the student intends to apply the knowledge acquired to the final project at the end of the Master.
Are you interested? Obtain the following benefits:
Price: 390 €
ENAE Business School offers the following discounts:
Partner companies of FUERM, their workers, and the members of Asociacion de Antiguos Alumnos of ENAE Business School will obtain a 10% of discount.
If the amount of the program is paid by your company through the credit offered by the Tripartite Foundation you may recover all or part of the amount of the program in ENAE Business School, discounting the amount to be credited for the payment of social insurance.
Part of the amount paid of our training programs, in-person and In Company, could be recovered through the Tripartite Foundation (only Spanish companies).
Ask us for more information. We make the process for obtaining the discounts to all those students who request it, at no additional cost to your training.
This program is part of a Master that has limited availability. Taking this course will provide you great oportunities for expanding your professional networks. Final admission decision is reserved to ENAE Business School on the basis of prerequisites established for the course, room availability and specific group profile required.