ENAE Business School seeks differentiation through the search for excellence in the different areas of business management, for the search for continuous improvement of management, employability and business development.
Experience and Quality
More than 30 years focused on executive and postgraduate training, being a Business School of national and international reference, responding to the demands of the business world.
We have different accreditations that guarantee us as an Institution of Quality at a national and international level. These are:
- ISO 9001:2000 accreditation, which accredits the implementation of this prestigious quality system.
- CLADEA: member of the Latin American Council of Schools of Administration (CLADEA). CLADEA has more than 140 affiliated schools from Latin America, North America, Europe and Oceania; higher education institutions dedicated to teaching and research in the area of both public and private administration, allowing us to maintain reciprocal membership links with the main academic institutions in the world.
- Member of the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB). AACSB International is an association of educational institutions, companies and other organizations dedicated to the advancement of higher education within management education. It is also the first accreditation agency for collegial business schools and accounting programs worldwide.
Scope of supply
More than 15 master programmes, more than 35 annual programmes and more than 90 courses with different durations. At the same time, it is important to bear in mind that a growing "in company" Ad-hoc training is being developed, as well as an increase in demand for project management and business development through the faculty.
Since 2004, programs have been developed in Latin America, in the countries of Mexico, Ecuador, Guatemala, Costa Rica, and the Dominican Republic.
ENAE Business School has signed international agreements with 10 Universities and 7 Institutions of Higher Education and Business Schools.
The School assumes the challenge of globalization and seeks to involve in it all its activities and its community. It pays special attention to the national and international markets, highlighting Latin America.
Currently we have representation and training agreements in Monterrey, Antigua in Guatemala, San Salvador, Panama, Caracas, Bogota, Quito, Lima, Santo Domingo, San Jose de Costa Rica.
Currently, 30% of MBA students are international.
We manage and help to obtain Scholarships for:
- Working and studying in the EU (Leonardo Scholarships)
- Study and work in North America. (IIT agreement, contacts to facilitate Integrants scholarships)
- Master in International Trade Scholarships.
Academic and Professional Masters
ENAE develops a combined academic training, approved by the UMU, in some courses, aimed at postgraduate and professional training, which involves significant economic knowledge and management, for professionals, managers, executives and entrepreneurs, adjusted to the needs of the various facets of business management.
The professional programmes, geared to the needs of companies, are offered by first-rate teaching staff with executive experience.
80% of our students are executives and middle management currently active.
The ENAE faculty is one of its key pieces. It demands from all its teachers accredited academic qualifications and constant updating of their knowledge, as well as the experience and ability to apply that knowledge to the business reality. We also have a high percentage of professors, doctors. ENAE also has visiting professors who teach in the most prestigious business schools and universities at a national and international level. The quality of the teaching staff is contrasted by means of appropriate quality and customer satisfaction surveys.
In recent years, ENAE has had more than 750 professors, from very different parts of the world, with experience in management and consulting positions, accredited.
More than 450 teachers teach at ENAE every year.
The student body
Twenty percent are recent university graduates, who wish to increase their knowledge, especially with a practical vision and adjusted to the real world of business, and 80 percent of managerial positions and middle managers of companies, aware of the demand for training this type of students, many of them with university degrees and others with accredited experience in business management.
At ENAE Business School we are looking for students in accordance with our mission and institutional values. Newly qualified students of an entrepreneurial nature, motivated and dynamic